Celebration & Birthday Cake Delivery
Celebration Cake Delivery in Brighton and Hove
Your Cake Delivered!
We offer personal celebration cake delivery in Brighton and Hove, subject to availability. Personal cake delivery and professional set-up is required for all larger cakes with more than two tiers due to the delicate nature of the cake.
There are a few options for delivering your special celebration cake locally in Brighton and Hove
- We have teamed up with Zedify bike deliveries to ship our BouCakes, and some single tier birthday and celebration cakes, locally. Local Brighton delivery is £10 within central Brighton and Hove. Please get in touch if you require delivery further a field. Luisa will provide you with a personal quote for delivery.
- For our more intricate and delicate celebration cakes with two or more tiers we recommend our personal delivery service. Luisa will deliver your cake personally within central Brighton for £25. If you require delivery further a field please get in touch to check availability and for a customised quote.
- Collection from our Brighton kitchen is always free. We will schedule an appointment for you to come and collect your cake on the day of, or the day before, your event.
Carbon neutral cake delivery in Brighton
At Love From Luisa we minimise our carbon footprint by consciously working to minimise usage in all areas of our production. We offset the carbon emissions from all our cake deliveries and have plans to be fully carbon neutral by the end of 2022. You can find out more about carbon offsetting projects here.
Local Cake Delivery options
Central Brighton celebration cake delivery is £25 flat fee. Delivery to BN1 +10 miles starts from £35 or is worked out at £1.20 per mile (round trip).
We can provide quotes for delivery outside of Brighton & Hove including Lewes, East Sussex, Tunbridge Wells and London.
I will generate a quote upon request and using the rough calculations above.
As always there is the option of free collection from our central Brighton studio.
This is suitable for all single tier celebration cakes and mini/one tier wedding cakes only, as some larger cakes require construction on site and will need to be assembled and decorated in situ.
Collecting your Celebration Cake
If you prefer to collect your one of a kind birthday or celebration cake we can arrange a collection slot from BN1 on the day of the event or day before the event.
If you opt for collection there are a few considerations for transporting your cake to ensure that it arrives in perfect condition.
- We recommend that you have a second person with you to help opening doors etc so that you do not tilt the cake box or drop it.
- Clear a space in the car before arriving to collect the cake. The cake must be placed on a flat surface. The footwell of the passenger side or the boot is usually best.
- Pick up the cake box carefully, sliding it from the surface onto the palm of your hands and keep the cake perfectly flat whilst carrying it.
- I recommend using a nonslip mat underneath the cake box to avoid slipping whilst driving.
- Run the air conditioning on the coldest setting whilst driving to maintain a cool ambient temperature for the cake.
- Drive incredibly carefully and avoid taking sharp corners or breaking quickly.
- Once at the destination slide the box out and pick up by placing your hands flat underneath the cake box so the box does not tip up and touch the sides of the cake.
- Avoid pressing the sides of the box in as this may damage the decorations or florals.
Your Carbon Neutral Cake Delivery Options
Luisa will deliver your celebration cake or birthday cake personally within central Brighton for £25.
Collection In Person
Collect your cake by making an appointment with Luisa.